All Inclusive Ultimate Excursion
- Climb aboard our 45 Foot Luxurious Catamaran
- Take a Swim at one of Miami’s Famous Sandbars
- Fly by Parasailing (Doubles or Triples)
- Ride a Jetski (Two People Per Jet Ski)
- Go Snorkeling at our Tropical Sandbar in Miami.
- Luxurious Catamaran with complimentary Sodas, Waters and Fruits
- State Of The Art United States Coast Guard Certified Commercial Ocean Pro 35 Parasail Boat.
- Newest Yamaha Jet Skis on the market.
- Giant 22 Foot Floating Mat To Lounge On
- Snorkel Gear Available
- Available For Purchase Beer and Wine
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.’s for All Adults 16+
- One Credit Card per Reservation
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Gratuities Customary
- Digital Photos available for purchase ($)
- Complementary: Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Sodas, and Water.
- State of the Art Catamaran (45ft)
- Large Seated Sundeck
- Shaded Lounge Area
- Fresh Water Rinse
- Modern Marine Restroom
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING One I.D. per guest.
- Guests under 18 must have a parent at check-in to complete waivers and show photo I.D.
- Tandem (2 persons flying at the same time) and Triple Flights
- Triple Flights are weather and weight permitting.
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for Single, Tandem and Triple Flights.
- Children must be at least 6 years old and must be accompanied by an adult.
Jet Ski Regulations
- Guests WILL BE PAIRED UP on the Jet Skis
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 Credit Card per reservation
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 I.D. that includes date of birth per guest (ages 16 and older)
- MANDATORY: MUST complete a Boater Safety Test if guest does not have a Florida Boater Safety License
- The Operator on each Jet Ski must have a basic understanding of the English Language
- Guests MUST be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian present at check-in to participate
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Jet Ski driver at all times
- Two guests are allowed per Jet Ski and cannot exceed a total combined weight of 460 lbs (225 kg) or 350 lbs individually.
GUESTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IF THEY
- Possess or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Are pregnant
- Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk
- Are 8 years of age and younger
- Are over 18 years of age and do not have a valid government issued photo I.D. and credit card
- Operator of Jet Ski does not have a basic understanding of the English Language
Duration approximately 4 Hours
Check In: 12 pm
Return: 5:00 pm
In the case of bad weather in the middle of a trip. Refunds will made accordingly for activities that were not completed ($25 Parasailing & $25 Jet Skiing). Customer must present the activity wristband in order to receive a refund for that activity. Alternatively the activity can be completed on a day with more favorable weather conditions at a different location.
Should Ocean World Miami have to amend or alter your tour due to extraneous circumstances, tickets remain non-refundable on tours taken.
At the Bentley Hotel Marina
520 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Trips departing from Miami Beach
- At the marina of the Bentley Hotel
- Parking is limited we recommend to Uber to the location
- The marina has no restroom or changing facilities
Do It All Watersports by Catamaran
Discover and escape to a different side of Miami Beach as you do it all with Ocean World. Grab a jet ski and go parasailing during this unique trip, while we visit one of Miami’s famous sandbars. You will have a chance to swim and hangout in the tropical clear waters of Miami.
|Valet Parking Available||4h aprox|
|Check-In 12:00pm||Snacks & Beverages|
COMMITTED TO THE ENVIRONMENT