- Soar Above the Emerald Blue Waters of Miami Beach
- Enjoy Breathtaking Bird’s Eye Views
- Ocean Dip Option
- Departs Every Two Hours
- Digital Photos available for purchase ($)
- Tandem & Triple Rides
- Gentle Dry Takeoffs and Landings
What to Bring
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Bathing Suit
- Gratuities Customary
- Parasail Rigged Boat
- 15 Passenger Maximum Per Trip
- MANDATORY! (All participants must bring a valid government issued ID)
- Parasail boat observer seats are are available on stand by basis only!
- Guests under 18 must have a parent at check-in to complete waivers and show photo I.D.
- Tandem and Triple Flights
- Triple Flights are weather and weight permitting
- The total weight limit is 350 lbs for a Single Person Flight
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for Tandem & Triple Flights
- Children must be at least 6 years old and must be accompanied by an adult.
A Safe Way To Have a Parasailing Adventure
Soar above the emerald blue waters of Miami while enjoying breathtaking bird’s eye views of Miami Beach. Float on a tropical breeze as one of our state-of-the-art, 15 passenger, parasailing boats glides you past amazing panoramic sights of the southernmost city that can only be seen from the air. As you parasail, you may even spot dolphins playing in the surf or colorful tropical birds flying past.
So you can relive your adventure whenever you’d like, we’ll have digital photos available for purchase at the end of your trip.
520 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Trip departs from Miami Beach
- At the marina of the Bentley Hotel
- Parking is limited we recommend to Uber to the location
- Check in Times – 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm 4:30pm, 6:30pm
- Note there are NO bathrooms or changing rooms at our check-in office!
A TRUE MIAMI BEACH OCEAN AND AIR ADVENTURE
Experience the unique Miami Skyline from a once in a lifetime perspective. Soar over Miami Beach in one of our secure and top of the line parachutes, where you can see the tops of luscious palm trees, the vibrantly blue color of the Miami Bay and whach the dolphins play while the manatees cruise along side them.
|30 min prior||2 hours|
|10:30am - 6:30pm||Food & Beverages|